Shoreline Mold & Engineering offers a broad range of innovative solutions to meet your manufacturing needs. Whether big or small, our projects are executed with precision, in accordance with
the highest quality standards. You can rely on us to get the job done right!
An overview of our engineering capabilities:
- 3D modeling of parts and assemblies using Solidworks.
- Part design assistance for greater manufacurability and reduced cost.
- Partingline developement and drafting of part model to accurately represent the product of the mold.
- Design and modeling of gate, runner and venting system of die cast dies.
- Complete 3D design of tooling for die casting, injection molding, forming, ceramic molds and stamping.
- Compliant with NADCA standards and best practices.
- Toolpathing for CNC machining using MasterCAM and ArtCAM.
- Mitutoyo CMM for part inspection.
Need more information?
We'd be happy to discuss our engineering capability offerings in greater detail with you. Please contact us at +1 269 9262223 or use our contact form.